How long do deposits take to get approval?
Deposits will be approved automatically after the 1 First Confirmation of blockchain network. Wherein the status of deposit application will switch to Success. Crypto deposits will be automatically added to your available balance once they have enough confirmations on blockchain network.
How do I buy cryptocurrency to make deposit?
You can buy cryptos at any exchanges at Bestchange.com, Localbitcoins.com. The easiest way and safest (in a legal sense) is Coinbase. Just go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and create an account. Link your account with your credit/card or bank account and you’re good to go!
Is it possible to invest in cryptocurrencies from Hungary? I’m looking forward to get started.
The beauty of cryptocurrencies and its underlying technology is that anyone from anywhere around the world can take part, due to its decentralized nature. So you can start by opening a bitcoin account in Hungary. There is an Exchange Localbitcoins.com for anyone from anywhere around the world. Buying Bitcoin using your domestic currency is always the first step.
The status of my deposit application is Failed. What does it mean?
The status Failed in deposit application means that you were going to make deposit, but didn’t do that. It is necessary to use any external wallet (Blockchain, Coinbase etc.) to send Bitcoins to the address at deposit application. The status will switch to Success in this case.
How to Deposit Coins/Tokens into your Olymp.gg Account?
In order to Deposit coins/tokens to your Olymp.gg account, you need to know the address for the transaction. In this guide, we will tell you how to do this correctly, as well as inform you of the Deposit conditions.
First of all you need to log into your Olymp.gg account. Then follow the instructions:
- go to the Deposit tab
- select a coin
- select the amount you want to deposit
- click the "Deposit" button;
- in a pop-up window, you will see the address for making a Deposit, which you need to specify when transferring funds from your wallet to your Olymp.gg account. You can copy the Deposit address or use the QR code.
My Deposit is missing!
If you have made a cryptocurrency Deposit to your Olymp.gg account that is missing or you can't find it, check whether it falls under one of the points:
- Is the transaction for the deposit above the minimum deposit amount? Any deposits less than the minimum will not be credited or refunded.
- Was the deposit made to an expired address? Check the address you entered. You may have made a mistake.
- Has your deposit met the confirmation requirements? If not, wait for confirmation.
- Did you deposit to the correct currency type? Example: Did you accidentally deposit Litecoin (LTC) to your Bitcoin (BTC) address?
- Have you double checked the address you sent the funds to and ensured it’s one of your deposit addresses on Olymp.gg ?
- Are you running the latest wallet version? Example: A blockchain may upgrade via a hard-fork. If you are running an outdated wallet client you may make a deposit that sends the funds on the old chain but since it isn’t on the updated chain the funds never arrive. This has happened a few times with cryptocurrencies such as Monero (XMR) that has carried out protocol upgrades via hard forks a couple of times in the last few years.